WHAT NOT TO DO
- Avoid using grinders near flammable materials.
- Do not clamp portable grinders in a vise for grinding hand-held work.
- Do not use any liquid coolants with portable grinders.
- Do not force wheels onto a grinder that is the wrong size or change mounting hole sizes.
- Do not tighten the mounting nut excessively.
- Do not put the grinder on the floor or working surface until the wheel has stopped turning.
- Do not keep any materials close to the grinding wheel when it is not in use.
- Do not wear loose clothing or dangling jewellery as they may get caught in the moving parts of the grinder. If you have long hair, keep it tied back.