At ECM your account is important. We have dedicated an entire department to making sure that the service needs of members are met.
We have a staff of individuals who work primarily in the office to answer questions and provide you information to help you manage your workers’ compensation program. Whether it is getting claim reports or experience mod reports, or other information, our Account Manager and Account Service Representatives are available by phone, fax or email.
We believe in personal service and personal contact. Our Account Coordinators work daily visiting members across the state. Strategically located for maximum availability, we can be at your place of business on relatively short notice. Our Account Coordinators provide many services including claim reviews, training for claim reporting, and classification analysis. When you need someone “in person”, we are there.
Member Only services include:
- CompInfoCenter – for online access to claims and accounting information
- Video library – online access and checkout of safety training programs
- Safety training booklets and material
- Safety Posters
- Safety services provided by our Technical Resource Representatives
- Workshops for claims and safety training